With dispersed workforces, disengaged employees and high turnover the norm, transparency has gone from "neat concept" to business essential. Here's how to increase transparency – from the top down, bottom up, and inside out – to create a culture of ownership, trust, loyalty and higher performance within your organization.
Organizations that have strategically invested in employee development report 11% greater profitability and are twice as likely to retain their employees.
In this guide, you'll learn:
- Why building a strong development culture is so important for your bottom line.
- How leaders can build a development culture that makes a difference.
- How to make your development program sustainable for the long term.
Your Multigenerational Workforce: A Leader's Guide to Leading, Retaining and Optimizing Employee Performance in 2022
Today’s workforce is the first that includes representation from four and potentially five generations. Each of these populations requires different communication styles and brings different perspectives to your business. How can leaders harness the multigenerational workforce in a way that capitalizes on the diverse strengths that each of these age groups brings to the table?
Download this free guide today!
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- Why now is the time to rethink your performance metrics.
- How to define and measure success for workers, teams, managers and leaders.
- Where to turn for help with staffing and performance.
Want to Hire the Perfect Candidate?
You're not alone. To attract top talent, you may need to change your hiring approach. One option to consider: hiring for potential.